[svlug] I've heard someone talking about Arduino Yún

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Sat Jan 3 05:13:47 PST 2015

I'd like to have some fun with something that can run Linux but is
equipped with things you generally find in other kind of processors
(i2c, adc, gpio, pwm...).

I'd like to find something with higher specs than arduino for the analog
part, but still I think I could have a nice ride.

I don't need a GPU or wifi, I need a real eth (not a usb nightmare).

I definitively would like to be able to install Debian with not too much
hassle or no hassle at all.

I'd prefer ARM to MIPS, but it is not a requirement.

I want something I can see working without having to resort to soldering
so I don't have to depend on my minions.
Plugging some led and a serial cable should be enough.

Any other candidate other than Yun?

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it