[svlug] Migration to Debian

Scott DuBois rhcom.linux at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 17:49:15 PST 2015

Hello All,

To start the new year, I'm making the migration from Ubuntu to Debian
7 Stable. I will be doing this in just a couple of hours so that I
have the bulk of the system up and running before going to bed.

I am copying /home /usr /etc & /var to help migration to the new
platform smoother during reconstruction.

I've never run Debian before so I may have some questions that I hope
some might be willing to help me with. I have already made an
appearance on the Debian IRC channel, they believe I'll be fine.

Wish me luck, be back in a few hours. =)