[svlug] Crickets

Marc MERLIN marc_news at merlins.org
Tue Nov 18 08:09:37 PST 2014

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 07:54:47AM -0800, Scott DuBois wrote:
> On 11/17/2014 04:13 PM, Mark S Bilk wrote:
> > On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 12:19:52PM -0800, Scott DuBois wrote:
> >> Boy, it got quiet all of a sudden.
> >
> > http://cosmicpenguin.com/misc/62---Night-Atmosphere---Crickets,-Frogs,-Ducks.mp3
>
> Good one. =)

I should note that you can chose between a list with more chit chat and
traffic, resulting in fewer people who are going to read it and are likely
to help when people might need it, or the other way around.

A tech list with no traffic for a few days or a few weeks is a good thing.
Tech lists with more chit chat than useful tech content are the ones I stop
reading because I get too much Email as is.

Marc
Microsoft is to operating systems ....
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/