[svlug] HTTPD Config Settings

Jesse Monroy jesse650 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 19:30:29 PST 2014

Scott,
On redirection, there are several ways to accomplish this.
They generally fall into two categories.
# server
# browser

All are effective, worth knowing about, and deal with
the issue at their level. With each have positives
and negatives, which I won't go into.

Some good people have spent time writing us a concise
and fairly complete description. I redirect you
towards that information. ;-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/URL_redirection#Techniques

Jesse