[svlug] HTTPD Config Settings

Scott DuBois sdubois at linux.com
Fri Nov 14 19:11:36 PST 2014

On 11/11/2014 11:59 PM, Jesse Monroy wrote:
> Scott,
> You should try the "Redirection 3xx", especially 301, 304, 307 & 308

You were talking about redirection?

Check out this snippet I pulled from an email I got off the LinkedIN
mailing system. This got sent to me as a question of where to go to play
with AWS. The link looked strange so I did an "inspect element" on the page.

target="_blank">www.aws.com</a>

>From what I can tell, I don't know how someone could slip this into the
LinkedIN mailing system as I'm not seeing a way of HTML on their platform.

The link _actually_ points to:
http://earthnetworks.com/

--
Scott DuBois BSIT