[svlug] X Sessions

Jesse Monroy jesse650 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 20:30:45 PST 2014

Scott,
I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish.
I'm out. Perhaps Marco can help. His email looks promising.

FWIW: I've got multiple terminals running in different windows,
and I could have them in different tabs.

If this is just an exercise in trying different methods, I won't be much
help - as I'm not familiar with what your goal is.

Jesse