[svlug] X Sessions

Jesse Monroy jesse650 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 19:30:50 PST 2014

Scott,
Sure,if you are using VirtualBox. But your
inital description says nothing about running
a VM (Vitual Machine).

To be clear the virtual machines he is running
are in a Virtual Machine, which is on the
hardware platform under your desk
(or closet, or whatever is directly attached to your screen).

Does this help?
Jesse