[svlug] Anyone With Info About?

Scott DuBois sdubois at linux.com
Thu Nov 6 20:14:15 PST 2014

I'm digging through some emails that get sent to me from Indeed and I
found a position advertised from a company called Experis?

Anyone have any information or knowledge of the company?

Experis Engineering is seeking a Mathematician - Math Majors (Recent
College Grad) for an Entry Level Network Support Engineering
opportunities to start ASAP!!!

Position: Entry level Network Support / Mathematician
Location: Fremont, Ca
Required: Math Major: GPA of 3.0 or higher and SAT Math 650+
Duration: Direct Hire

(If this is the _wrong_ list for this kind of thing, my apologies).

--
Scott DuBois BSIT
President EBLUG