[svlug] Files That Will Not Delete

Rick Moen rick at svlug.org
Thu Nov 6 09:06:05 PST 2014

Scottix wrote:

> Have you looked at the site and documentation
> https://www.grc.com/spinrite.htm I mean it explains in major detail and
> you could probably create your own version based on the documentation
> presented https://www.grc.com/files/technote.pdf Plus a podcast where
> every week he explains a little bit here and there.

{shrug}  Our standards for 'major detail' possibly differ.  The best Steve
provides about current releases is https://www.grc.com/files/technote.pdf ,
which certainly beats a kick in the pants, and I do recommend the 19-page
'tech note' for those interested.

> To call him dubious I think is a little unfair.

I did not call Mr. Gibson dubious (but I hope you had fun pummeling the hay
figurine).  Me, I'm going to be getting my exercise snorkeling.  ;->
(Pretty good view from atop this pointy object, but the alleged trail is
less a 'hike' than it is a 790 metre scramble up basalt rocks:
https://www.travelblog.org/Photos/512143 )

--
QA Engineer walks into a bar.  Orders a beer.  Orders 0 beers.  Orders
999999999 beers.  Orders a lizard.  Orders -1 beers.  Orders a sfdeljknesv.