[svlug] Your Wonderful ISP

Akkana Peck akkana at shallowsky.com
Sun Nov 2 15:41:44 PST 2014

Rick Moen writes:
> So, apparently, recording one's service calls to Comcast is one of those
> Internet things, not quite up there with cat photos but getting there:

I wish I'd recorded some of the calls when I was trying to get
Comcast internet set up at the house in New Mexico (I'd never dealt
with them in San Jose, since I declined cable early on after getting
tired of the bait-and-switch deals from the salesmen and installers).

It took four months of weekly calls for them to install
a line, by which time we'd given up and signed up for DSL.
But I did keep track of the play by play:
http://shallowsky.com/comcast-odyssey.html

        ...Akkana