[svlug] getting "Connecting to printer..." in status when I try to print - is it a problem with my hub or cable to networked printer?

Darlene Wallach freepalestin at dslextreme.com
Wed May 14 23:54:20 PDT 2014

My face is red now!

When I did the self test on the printer I did *not* read the entire IP
address since for forever the first three sets of numbers have been
the same. I finally looked at the IP address and saw the first three
sets of numbers have changed - that did the trick! I can print.

Argh! I profusely apologize for being sloppy and careless and not
fully checking everything before posting my question.

thank  you everyone who responded!

Darlene Wallach
408.294.5781

--