[svlug] getting "Connecting to printer..." in status when I try to print - is it a problem with my hub or cable to networked printer?

Darlene Wallach freepalestin at dslextreme.com
Wed May 14 09:05:00 PDT 2014

I'm getting "Connecting to printer..." in the status when I try to
print. I have a networked printer through a hub.

Is it a problem with the hub or the the cable?

Two laptops are connected with the hub and I have access to the
internet. There have been times when I've had trouble getting one or
other of the laptops connected but that is not a problem now. When I
had trouble with my laptops, I would unplug and plugin the cable to
the hub until I could get a connection.

Does anyone have any advice?

--
equal justice under law