[svlug] [svlug-announce] SVLUG May 7th meeting: Jess Males on SSH Tips and Tricks

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun May 4 11:01:25 PDT 2014

WHEN:

  Wednesday, May 7th, 2014
  7pm-9pm

MAIN PRESENTATION

 TOPIC:  SSH Tips and Tricks

 PRESENTED BY:
   Jess Males

 TOPIC SUMMARY:
    SSH is one of the most important tools used, typically throughout the
  day, by system administrators and developers as it allows us to
  communicate securely with remote computers.

    SSH affords a wide range of use from relatively simple methods to more
  unusual or advanced modes. Come to the meeting to learn about and discuss
  tips and tricks that can extend or improve your use of SSH.  Have a
  question about using SSH? Bring it to the meeting so we can learn
  from the discussion and be more inclined to use SSH properly in our
  security-conscious world.

 ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
   Jess Males is a system administrator and blogger living and working in
  the Bay Area.

 LOCATION:

   Symantec
   VCAFE Facility
   350 Ellis Street (near E. Middlefield Road)
   Mountain View, CA 94043

   http://www.svlug.org/directions/symantec.php

 webmaster at svlug.org

POST-MEETING GATHERING:

 restaurant/diner after the meeting:  Frankie, Johnnie & Luigi, Too,
 939 West El Camino Real between Shoreline and Castro, Mountain View.

We look forward to seeing you there!