[svlug] Promo code ending soon (was: Who wants to learn some Linux?)

Marc MERLIN marc_news at merlins.org
Mon Sep 23 14:18:08 PDT 2013

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 07:20:17PM +0000, Crawford Rainwater wrote:
> Granted, this email response referencing the original thread did not, and I did not feel it was necessary to repeat myself due to the prior thread reference.  However, and as Rick mentioned, I always ask permission with the "powers that be" before posting "ad oriented" materials to LUG lists so that there is no "ill will" accordingly.

Clearly I missed the earlier message, and your is the first time I see a
sanctioned one, so I made a mistake. My apologies for that.

Either way, whatever Rick says goes, he runs all this now :)
(I used to, but that was many many mooons ago)

Marc
Microsoft is to operating systems ....
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/