[svlug] Promo code ending soon (was: Who wants to learn some Linux?)

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Mon Sep 23 12:20:17 PDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

The original email thread title "Who wants to learn some Linux?" noted such towards the bottom with

"Also as a special promotion (which you can thank your "LUG leaders" for requesting such ;-) ), use the code "LUG092013" during the checkout process for $100 off any of our courses between now and 30 September."

in particular "thank your 'LUG leaders' for requesting" portion.

Granted, this email response referencing the original thread did not, and I did not feel it was necessary to repeat myself due to the prior thread reference.  However, and as Rick mentioned, I always ask permission with the "powers that be" before posting "ad oriented" materials to LUG lists so that there is no "ill will" accordingly.

FWIW.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA
voice:  +1.303.604.2550
web:    http://www.linux-etc.com

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.  Be friendly to the environment by saving paper.