[svlug] Promo code ending soon (was: Who wants to learn some Linux?)

Marc MERLIN marc_news at merlins.org
Sun Sep 22 08:25:06 PDT 2013

On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 08:18:02AM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Marc MERLIN (marc_news at merlins.org):
>
> > On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 02:42:20PM +0000, Crawford Rainwater wrote:
> > > Just a friendly reminder that there is only 10 days left (yes, 30
> > > September end date) to be able to use the discount code for Linux
> > > ETC's training classes of "LUG092013" for $100 off any of Linux
> > > ETC's training courses.  There are spots still available, though
> > > first come, first serve of course (no pun intended ;-) ).
> >
> > Spam
>
> Marc, Crawford checked politely with me before posting.  He's a genuine
> friend of SVLUG, he has a genuine Linux-oriented business, and this is a
> real and generouus offer that he's posted out only very infrequently out
> of respect and courtesy (always checking first).

Ok, my apologies then.

Obviously you know what's going on, and I'll defer to your judgement.

Maybe adding a top line with
[posted with listmaster permission]
could be useful in the future, but as you mention, it's infrequent anyway.

Cheers,
Marc
Microsoft is to operating systems ....
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/