[svlug] Invitation: Tizen (Linux) DevLab and Hackathon: Bah humbug.

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Sep 11 17:05:47 PDT 2013

Forwarding this invitation on Vanessa Woo's behalf.  (svlug-announce is
for SVLUG's own announcements.)  Thanks, Vanessa!

From: Vanessa BeMyApp <vanessa at bemyapp.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 16:57:13 -0700
To: svlug-announce at lists.svlug.org
Subject: Invitation: Tizen (Linux) DevLab and Hackathon

Hi all,

I would like to invite you to an upcoming free Tizen DevLab and Hackathon
in Palo Alto <http://tizensv.bemyapp.com/> organized in partnership with
Samsung and Intel.

Tizen is an open source, standards-based software platform supported by
leading mobile operators, device manufacturers, and silicon suppliers for
multiple device categories such as smartphones, tablets, netbooks,
in-vehicle infotainment devices, and smart TVs.

What: We will have technical support from Intel and Samsung and will kick
off with a 2hr DevLab covering both native and web API's. There will be
developer devices for testing, food, drinks and prizes.

Where: Enerspace Palo Alto - 2225 E Bayshore Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94303

When: Friday, September 27 5pm-12am & Saturday, September 28 9am-8pm

Please, register at http://tizensv.bemyapp.com/

Hope to see you there,

Vanessa
--