[svlug] Fwd: [BerkTIPGlobal] Ubuntu Awards - Third Annual. 2013.2.16 Oakland, CA

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Tue Feb 12 20:18:43 PST 2013

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 06:45 PM, Mehma Sarja wrote:
> On 2/12/13 11:23 AM, giovanni_re wrote:
> > http://www.priorityafrica.org/
> >

> > THIRD Annual Ubuntu Award Dinner & Ceremony & Tenth Anniversary of
> > Priority Africa Network
> >
> John,
>
> This event ...  I am aware of it
> since I know the organizer Nunu Kidane because of my Kenyan Hospital
> work. She does good community organizing but it has nothing to do with
> SVLUG.

Mehma!  Nice hearing from ya.  :)

Fact:  I was thinking about you as I was getting this off to SVLUG!  :)

How did you first encounter Nunu?

What sort of interactions have you had with her?

That dinner & award ceremony might be a great opportunity for you to
make more people aware of your great project, open source health care
solutions, & Linux!  :)

Think you might go?