[svlug] [svlug-announce] SVLUG February 6th Meeting: Fedora 18 and the rest of the world

Mark Weisler mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us
Tue Feb 5 19:21:27 PST 2013

WHEN:

  Wednesday, February 6th, 2013
  7:00pm-9:00pm

MAIN PRESENTATION

 TOPIC: Fedora 18 and the rest of the world

 PRESENTED BY:
  Dan Mashal

 TOPIC SUMMARY:
   Dan will tell us about the newest Fedora release and make some
   comparisons to other Linux distributions and the "rest of of the world."

 ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
   Dan Mashal is a contributor to the Fedora project, and is a member of
   the Packaging, QA and Ambassador teams. Dan has been running Linux for
   over 16 years, and works as a system administrator during the day.

 LOCATION:

   Symantec
   VCAFE Facility
   350 Ellis Street (near E. Middlefield Road)
   Mountain View, CA 94043

   http://www.svlug.org/directions/veritas.php

   webmaster at svlug.org

 POST-MEETING GATHERING:

  restaurant/diner after the meeting:  Frankie, Johnnie & Luigi, Too,
  939 West El Camino Real between Shoreline and Castro, Mountain View.

We look forward to seeing you there!
--
Mark Weisler
PGP Key ID 68E462B6