[svlug] SVLUG Speaker for February 6th?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Feb 5 09:16:39 PST 2013

Quoting Dan Mashal (dan.mashal at gmail.com):

> I know we're all busy but yeah I was thinking about SVLUG the other day.
>
> Paging Rick!

Dan, if you could give a talk Wednesday evening about Fedora 18, that
would be awesome and I'd love to attend.

On the other matter, I believe I've been really clear that nobody at
SVLUG has been lining up speakers, and our lecture pipeline stands
empty.

--
Cheers,                        WebMD is like a Choose Your Own Adventure book
Rick Moen                      where the ending is always cancer.