[svlug] SVLUG November 1st meeting- Dan Mashal: Fedora Update Part 2 -- Fedora 18 and Its New Features

Mark Weisler mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us
Wed Oct 31 09:12:41 PST 2012

WHEN:

   Thursday, November 1st, 2012
   (Note that this is a one-time meeting on a Thursday.)
   7pm-9pm

MAIN PRESENTATION

  TOPIC: Fedora Update Part 2 -- Fedora 18 and Its New Features

  PRESENTED BY:
    Dan Mashal, Fedora Project Contributor

  TOPIC SUMMARY:
    Dan will give us an update on the current Fedora, on Linux, and on our
community. Dan will address what is going on globally with Fedora, but also
local area plans to contribute code to the Fedora project.

  ABOUT THE PRESENTER:

   Dan Mashal is a contributor to the Fedora project, and is a member of the
Packaging, QA and Ambassador teams. Dan has been running Linux for over 16
years, and works as a system administrator during the day.

  LOCATION:

    Symantec
    VCAFE Facility
    350 Ellis Street (near E. Middlefield Road)
    Mountain View, CA 94043

    http://www.svlug.org/directions/veritas.php

    webmaster at svlug.org

POST-MEETING GATHERING:

  restaurant/diner after the meeting:  Frankie, Johnnie & Luigi, Too,
  939 West El Camino Real between Shoreline and Castro, Mountain View.

We look forward to seeing you there!
--
Mark Weisler
PGP Key ID 68E462B6