[svlug] [svlug-announce] Wednesday is NOT our meeting day, but Thursday is

Dan Mashal dan.mashal at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 22:31:14 PST 2012

Thanks Rick for the reminder! I almost forgot myself!

So the topic for this Thursday is Fedora update part 2!

I will be going through the features of Fedora 18 (Spherical Cow).

We are going to get a lot more down and dirty with technical stuff this
time so please bring your hard hats!

You can read about all the features of Fedora 18 (curently in pre beta)
here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/18/FeatureList

If you have any questions that you'd like answered please reply privately
so I can have 24 hours or so to research them.

Otherwise feel free to bounce them off me and try to catch me completely
off guard.

I look forward to seeing you all again. I had a lot of fun meeting you all
in August when I was Mark Terranova's guest and I'm excited to see you all
there on Thursday night.

About me:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Vicodan
https://www.linkedin.com/in/danmashal