[svlug] SVLUG's speaker program needs help

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed Nov 28 17:43:06 PST 2012

On Tue, 27 Nov 2012 13:52:07 -0800, Rick Moen said:
> I'm forwarding this posting to (1) join others in thanking Yudhvir,
> and (2) call members' attention to the fact that, until people step
> forward, there are likely to be no more monthly speakers.
>
> ----- Forwarded message from Mehma Sarja <mehmasarja at gmail.com> -----
>
> Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 18:19:21 -0800
> From: Mehma Sarja <mehmasarja at gmail.com>
> To: "volunteers at lists.svlug.org" <volunteers at lists.svlug.org>
> Subject: [volunteers] Yudhvir Stepping down from Speaker Coordinator
> Position
>
> Hi SVLUG Volunteers,
>
> I have been the Speaker Coordinator since end of March 2011. I think
> it is time to call an end to my coordination activities with the
> group and give someone else a chance. I'd like to thank Rick, Jesse,
> Alison, Akkana, Mark, Margaret and yes, even John who have helped me
> with this position at crucial times. I plan on staying on the list
> and will be around if anyone needs help.
>
> I am still working on a speaker for December 2012 and if it works
> out, that will be my last speaker coordination.
>
> --
> Yudhvir

Hi Rick and Yudhvir,

I'm 2500 miles away so I can't be Speaker Coordinator, but I can speak
via Skype, Google Groups or WebEx. I can give either of these
presentations remotely:

* Troubleshooting djbdns
* Thought Patterns of the Troubleshooting (and Debugging) Ninja

Thanks

SteveT

                          *  http://twitter.com/stevelitt