[svlug] Fdisk and Luks partition

Robert Freiberger rfreiberger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 12:50:44 PST 2012

I don't have my computer in front of me but I do have the password file in
the /etc/crypttab file. The strange thing is I'm able to have another Luks
partition mount correctly but this new one is having problems. Earlier, I
had the same problem and changed the fsck setting, it was 4 and changed it
to 2, which allowed the system to boot correctly. After that, the Luks
partition was mounting correctly and working.

It's not super important and I working on the issue now, but rather not
skip over the topic for the exam.

Thanks,
Robert

--