[svlug] OpenOffice question - howto delete and/or change an entry in the index?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Tue Jul 17 16:57:31 PDT 2012

And if you DO leave Word, I'd highly recommend LyX. Of all the books
I've written (http://www.troubleshooters.com/bookstore/index.htm), all
but "Troubleshooting: Tools, Tips and Techniques" and "Rapid Learning:
Secret Weapon of the Successful Technologist) were written with LyX.
Two of the LyX authored books were over 100K words and over 300 pages.
And recently, I used LyX to write a Kindle book
(http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006QTBLA2/). I had to write some scripts to
convert it, but it wasn't too hard.

With LyX, adding, changing and deleting index entries is just a matter
of simple to insert codes, and I put all my sees and seealsos in a
separate file.

Thanks

SteveT