[svlug] My escape from Kmail is featured in the 2/2012 issue of Linux Productivity Magazine

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Feb 18 14:11:14 PST 2012

Quoting Steve Litt (slitt at troubleshooters.com):

> Here it is:
>
> http://www.troubleshooters.com/lpm/201202/201202.htm
>
> Apparently this is timely and topical.

Oh, this is going to be popcorn-worthy.  Folks, if you haven't read one
of Steve Litt's excellent articles at troubleshooters.com, you really
should.  Every one of them I've seen so far has been thoughtful and well
worth the time.

Steve, mutt _still_ works, by the way.  ;->

(Me, I just stick with mutt under screen, running 24x7 on my receiving
SMTP host.  Who needs an MRA when you can ssh in and read directly from
a local mail spool?)

However, you disappointed me by still, in 2012, holding a torch for
Reply-To munging, which not only was always a dumb idea, but also
lost for good at IETF, starting eleven years ago.
http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/?page=netiquette#replyto