[svlug] gMail's callPhone feature

Sr. Tallam SenorAjay at gmail.coM
Fri Aug 17 13:09:33 PDT 2012

Norman,

	If you are just looking for someone that has it working, then yes.
IIRC I've been using it since it rolled out without issue.  (So definitely
works on Ubuntu 10.04, maybe earlier)  I haven't used it in a few weeks, but
I believe it works fine both in Chrome and Firefox. (Haven't tested Opera)

	To be clear though, I didn't have to do anything special to get it
working, I just followed the instructions, and it worked.  (I believe all
that involved was installing the google-talkplugin package.)

If, however, you are looking for help from the list, I'd post more info
about your setup, what you've tried, and info on the problem you're seeing.

HTH!
Ajay