[svlug] Silicon Valley Swift Linux

Jesse Monroy jesse650 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 17:38:50 PDT 2011

On 9/15/11, Jason Hsu <jhsu802701 at gmail.com> wrote:
> (...)
>
> I'm looking for ideas on what kind of wallpaper to use.  The most
> obvious is pictures of silicon chips or wafers, but I'd like to hear
> your suggestions.  Are there any particular landmarks in Silicon
> Valley I should use?  (Admittedly, I don't think Silicon Valley has
> landmarks, or am I wrong?  I suppose I could use the Golden Gate
> Bridge, but that's in San Francisco and is only near Silicon Valley
> but not in it.)

After some thought, the first list being my best suggestions:

The original Fairchild building (Home of the original semiconductor)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fairchild_Bldg.jpg

San Jose Convention Center
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/12391722

The Tech Museum of Innovation
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/12391726

Winchester Mystery House, San Jose, California
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/17253305

Jesse