[svlug] Boxbe and mailing lists

Bill Teeple bill at teeple.tv
Tue Jun 28 09:06:21 PDT 2011

And apparently - he won't get this response either?!

PS - Although GMAIL does have fine spam filters... they aren't all that.  I use Google Apps and employ the Postini spam filters and they are about 60-75% more effective on my junk mail than just standard filters alone.

--

Bill Teeple
San Jose, CA

Google Voice: 	(408) 634-6299