[svlug] Field Trip to Blue Oak Ranch Reserve (BORR)

Mehma Sarja mehmasarja at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 16:36:37 PDT 2011

Hello all,

This is the final call end of today. Tomorrow I send out a message to
the director of the reserve and get the final details of the event.
There is no plan of any activity - except you should get a tour of the
facility and a chance to eat lunch. For the first visit, there was minor
interest in overnight. Although, that is an option for us. I will ask,
but am pretty sure that we bring our own food.

Yudhvir
===