[svlug] Any Interest in FusionIO Speaker Subject?

Jesse Monroy jesse650 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 16:41:26 PDT 2011

A revision of the History of the wikipage indicates it is
self-promotional posting. A company making Solid-State memory is
interesting, but is it related to Linux, BSD, or any Open Source
project. Sales pitches from proprietary vendors does not seem a useful
talk.

See if you can wedge any more information about what they would talk
about, if they came.

Jesse