[svlug] sending fake UI events to a window in X

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Thu Sep 16 14:24:50 PDT 2010

On 09/15/2010 06:22 PM, Jeff Shippen wrote:
>    I know this isn't what you asked about, but maybe it will solve your
> problem.

To tell you the truth, I don't care at what level the problem is solved
(on the host via X, or through virtualization software commands, or
entirely on the guest OS) as long as it's solved *somehow*.

> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mousemover/

Would be exactly what I need if it didn't pop up a dialog box every 5
minutes. :( I posted a comment on the project page.

--
Florin Andrei
http://florin.myip.org/