[svlug] reliable, linux-friendly workhorse laser printer?

Bill Ward bill at wards.net
Tue Nov 23 11:36:08 PST 2010

I've been extremely happy with the cheap Samsung printer I bought at Frys
years ago for $60 or so.

The toner cartridges are around $90 retail, but you can get recycled / off
brand ones for a third of that.  But you don't have to replace them very
often compared to inkjets.

Check out my LEGO blog at http://www.brickpile.com/
View my photos at http://flickr.com/photos/billward/
Follow me at http://twitter.com/williamward