[svlug] Subject change - Ubuntu Is Not Evil

Alan DuBoff aland at softorchestra.com
Tue Jan 19 23:20:54 PST 2010

On Mon, 18 Jan 2010, Don Marti wrote:

> No corporation, as such, is a decison-making agent.
> Everyone inside the corporation has his or her own
> agenda.  Some of those align with software freedom,
> and others don't.

Where I see a bigger problem is where we have entire countries
that are not privy to open source development. This exists
today, and this threatens to damage the commons.

I 'spose this is no different than a corporation, other than it
seems wrong that such masses consider free software to
ultimately be free beer.

--

Alan DuBoff - Software Orchestration
http://www.softorchestra.com:8080/roller/blog/