[svlug] RANT: Ubuntu is Evil - think before posting , please

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 16 11:18:48 PST 2010

And we need to ban all cars , cameras and binoculars for reasons of potential misuse .
Historically , the Linux Community position about world domination software etc. = please use our software . He stands alone in neither his preference nor his warning that one should trust Debian over Ubuntu .

Since you eventually quoted John I feel obligated to mention the http://www.evilbible.com/ website to assist those who may need to reduce their confusions about the nature of monotheist religions . And off list I'd like to know if anyone ever achieved major headway about whether the Death Penalty for committing the abomination of wearing clothing of more than one type of fiber necessitates slaoghter in the privacy of the home or must one gather the whole village together to stone the offender to death - as those represent all the biblically listed choices for punishing such a " abomination " .
 "Re: [svlug] RANT: Ubuntu is Evil
        	Friday, January 15, 2010 6:45 PM