[svlug] RANT: Ubuntu is Evil

Skip Evans skip at bigskypenguin.com
Fri Jan 15 19:28:59 PST 2010

Hey Chris,

Well, I guess since craigslist can be, and has been, used for
evil stuff, most technology can in the wrong hands, but what
about the privacy of individuals walking down the street and
their locations are sent to a database and a map?

I know their names, and I imagine their images, are not
included, but the whole concept sounds invasive. However I can
see a certain playful voyeurism that many in our culture will
buy into.

Profit rules.

Sincerely,
Skip "Not a Hottie" Evans

PS. The application of Japanese whalers is indeed an
insightful one. Let's hope for the whales sake there are none
on this list.

--
Skip Evans