[svlug] Investing in OSS

Bill Ward bill at wards.net
Wed Jan 6 15:12:07 PST 2010

The author(s) of MySQL should have thought of that before selling it to
Sun.  There's nothing on that page that doesn't apply equally to Sun.

I should shut up now though, or the lawyers will yell at me.

Check out my LEGO blog at http://www.brickpile.com/
View my photos at http://flickr.com/photos/billward/
Follow me at http://twitter.com/williamward