[svlug] Running 32-bit apps under 64-bit kernel

Alan DuBoff aland at softorchestra.com
Wed Jan 6 12:36:34 PST 2010

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010, Ivan Sergio Borgonovo wrote:

> I can auto-magically see pdf inside konqueror.
> I mean... I don't remember what I did... but it worked out of the
> box. I think it works thanks to okular integration.

It probably is using the nppdf.so plugin, look in your plugin
directory for konqueror. That's Adobe's plugin.

For the record, stock install of Debian Lenny with ia32-libs +
ia32-libs-gtk does the trick.

I haven't tried to use the plugin yet, so not sure about that,
and that might be a no-go.

--

Alan DuBoff - Software Orchestration
http://www.softorchestra.com:8080/roller/blog/