[svlug] recommendation for linux friendly motherboard

Hans van Rietschote hvrietsc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 19:43:46 PDT 2010

I have ubuntu running on an Asus P5QPL-AM motherboard, this mother board
supports hardware virtualization (highly recommended), everything works
great: built-in audio, network.

For processor I use Intel E8500 which also has hardware virtualization. On
my system I now have two task bars: one for ubuntu and one for windows,
applications run side by side using virtualbox.

I bought mine at central computers.

--
Hans van Rietschote