[svlug] In need of CVS/SVN checkout script for Productionservers

Daevid Vincent daevid at daevid.com
Thu Apr 29 15:24:30 PDT 2010

David, while I do appreciate your stab at this, I was looking for something
a bit more battle tested. Yes, I can "whip up" something, and as mentioned,
I had already written a bash script to do all this and then some. I just
was trying to avoid spending hours writing something and testing it and all
that, as there's always some little "gotchas". My old script had some error
checking and contingencies in case CVS aborted then I wouldn't get a
half-baked system. I figured someone (actually many people) have already
done this sort of thing and I could take theirs as a starting point and
tweek some directory paths and user/group names, etc.