[svlug] tonight's PenLUG presentation about Eclipse

Alison Chaiken alchaiken at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 08:57:52 PDT 2010

Are you still using Emacs for C programming development?    I used the
One True Editor for 20 years, but once I tried Eclipse, I never looked
back.     Eclipse's command completion at times appears to be psychic,
and having a lint-like facility running while you're writing code is
often extremely helpful.   While Eclipse came from the Java community,
it's plugin system means that developers can use one IDE for almost
any language.   Consider coming to hear Lars Vogel talk about Eclipse
tonight in Redwood City if you're curious to learn more:

http://www.penlug.org/twiki/bin/view/Home/WebHome

--
Alison Chaiken
(650) 279-5600  (cell)