[svlug] New to Kernel programming and device drivers

Tharanga Abeyseela tharanga.abeyseela at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 15:50:46 PDT 2010

Hi Guys,

Iam a fan of linux and opensource systems. i have done
some perl,php programming on linux but havent done much of  C
programming stuff .

I like to get your expert advice on writing linux device drivers.
Acatually i have a fair knowledge in C .(iam familiar with OS
concepts)  can some one tell me where should i start and which areas
of programming i should improve in C and good books for a newbie.

Thank you very much for reading my first post here :)

Tharanga