[svlug] Sheevaplug ?

Benjamin Floering floering at ieee.org
Wed Oct 21 15:33:03 PDT 2009

Correct, the Sheevaplug lacks an FP.  To date the only thing I have not been
able to get to compile because of this is OCaml (and I did spend an hour or
two on this and gave up when my attempt at editing the assembly to use the
use the emulated FP instructions failed)

As far as performance during SSL, I do use ssh and openVPN quite heavily on
this and I have not noticed a slowdown.  In my experience the performance is
quite adequate.  I can't be more specific than this until I have some time
to run some tests.

-Ben