[svlug] In case you are behind on your podcasts too

David Fox dfox94085 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 20:23:55 PDT 2009

I'm behind on them. But I was listening to a "Naked Scientists" show
on my "ipod" the other day and during the show there was a segnent on
the OSS philosophy, featuring none other than Don Marti. It's basic
stuff, but it's good basic coverage about the OSS philosophy.

Most of it I'm sure was because of Google's OS, but Linux was
mentioned in passing, but wasn't the focus of the discussion.

Still interesting, I think.

link is here http://www.thenakedscientists.com/HTML/content/interviews/interview/1185/
--
thanks for letting me change the magnetic patterns on your hard disk.