[svlug] Memory swap?

Skip Evans skip at bigskypenguin.com
Sat May 30 16:01:35 PDT 2009

Hey all,

I was ordering a bunch of a new stuff a while back, and in a
truly inspired moment of "D'oh!" I ordered 4GB of PC2-6400
memory that doesn't fit in any of my machines. Exact labeling
is F2-6400CL5D-4GBBPQ, and under that DDR2-800 PC2-6400 2GBx2.

So I guess this 4GB total on a pair 2GB sticks.

Would anyone be interested in trading these for some PC333
that I could use to upgrade one of my machines?

Ideally, I'd like to get the machine to 2GB, but it only has
two slots. Can I get a PC333 stick with 1GB, or is 512MB the
most that stick supports?

Regardless, I've had these sitting in the box quite a while
and would like to swap them for something I can use.

They are never used and still in the original plastic and box.

Anyone care to make any offers? If so, I can drop them in the
mail immediately.

Thanks,
Skip

--