[svlug] Startup Stuff in the san Francisco/Bay Area

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Sun May 24 10:55:53 PDT 2009

Hi guys...

Before you start flaming/shouting.. thought I'd post this here, as I'm at my
wit's end, and this might help others as well. And yeah, this has nothing to
do with solving a linux/coding issue!!

I'm trying to figure out if there are guys/gals/groups/etc.. of developers
here in the San Fran/San Jose/East Bay area that are into the pure sweat
equity startup thing. I'm simply looking to find if there are people/groups
that you might know of, how are into creating/starting projects. I've done
the Craigslist Posting thing, with no real luck, so I thought I'd post this
here...

Basically, I'm trying to find out if there are people into the garage/after
hours projects that are open to getting together, or if you already have a
team, looking for additional resources..

Feel free to get to me off line to reduce the amount of time on the list for
this thread, unless you think it might be useful for others as well...

Thanks!