[svlug] question - my laptop won't charge to 100% even though plugged in and using AC power

Darlene Wallach freepalestin at dslextreme.com
Sat May 2 00:42:05 PDT 2009

I always use my laptop plugged into AC power. The last few days I've noticed
the yellow light is blinking and will not turn green. When I hover the mouse
over the plug it shows the computer is charging. Does this indicate I need a
new power supply? The power supply gets warm - it used to get hot. I just
bought one last summer, July 2008, just before I left for Gaza. Or does this
indicate another problem?

Thank you for any insight. Thank you for your attention.

Darlene Wallach