[svlug] Error building VMware

Skip Evans skip at bigskypenguin.com
Mon Jan 19 17:18:44 PST 2009

Hey all,

I got the exact same error when installing the .deb file
created from the .rpm. It does the install but gets the error
doing the compile.

These machines have the latest version of Ubuntu 8.10,
installed only days ago. They are super generic. I'm really
surprised VMware would have these issues.

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really,
really, really, really, really, really, really, really,
really, really, really, really, don't want to run Windows as
the host OS... really, I don't... do you believe me?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. In the meantime, I will
be a' Googlin'

Skip

--
Skip Evans