[svlug] Netbooks

Daevid Vincent daevid at daevid.com
Mon Aug 17 15:52:54 PDT 2009

I have a basically brand new Dell Mini-9 that I got about 2 months ago.

32GB Solid State Drive, 2GB RAM, glossy 1024x600, SD/MS slot, Bluetooth 2.1,
802.11g, 3 USB, 1.3MP webcam, 32WHr Battery (4 cell), 2.28 LBS, basically
loaded up.

It's currently running OSX 10.5.7 and EVERYTHING but hibernate works
(but they're working on that part)
and I have a 4GB USB stick with Ubuntu 9.04.

I'll sell it all for $300 + shipping. Includes all original CD/DVDs and
shipping box.

For an extra $20, I'll include the bluetooth mouse I have, that works in
both OSX and Ubuntu.