[svlug] Netbooks

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 22:25:26 PDT 2009

A friendly member of the Berkeley LUG just ordered one of these
instead of the similar model from System 76.

The Terra A20 for $349.00 has a 1024x600 10" screen, Atom N270 1.6 GHz
CPU, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB disk

http://www.zareason.com/shop/product.php?productid=16216&cat=250&page=1

Grant Bowman
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam